Shark WeekJune 28, 2019
Building Blocks to Help Millennials Create a Financially Sound FutureJuly 10, 2019
Heading off to college in the fall? Make sure you are set up for long-term financial stability before the classroom takes control of your schedule. The little things you do this summer could get you on the right track for a financially secure life. How’s your pre-college financial checklist looking?
- Open a Kasasa Cash Back Checking Account and make sure you’re getting something back on books and other college necessities.
- Open a Savings Account and start building your emergency fund.
- Apply for a Visa® Credit Card and start building credit on a secured card from Caro.
- Use Credit Sense to get your credit score analysis update every month.
- Check out our large selection of Online Services. It has never been easier to stay in the loop on your accounts than it is right now.
Class is around the corner. Now’s the time to set yourself up for future financial success.
See credit union for more details.